To participate, you should:
- have had experience teaching CEFR level C1 and C2 (at least 450 teaching units),
- have English language skills at level C1 or higher,
- be familiar with the format of the exam telc English C1 and telc English C2,
- know the telc examination regulations and
- know the CEFR language competence levels and their practical use.
If you have never had an examiner license or your licence has expired for more than 6 months, you need to complete the A1 to C2 Introduction for examiners in order to participate in this training: You will find this online module also at telc Campus.
Criteria of passing:
To receive your telc examiner licence, you need to:
- fulfil all the prerequisites for participation,
- actively participate in the workshop and
- successfully rate two test videos: one at C1 level and one at C2 level.
The examiner license English C1 and C2 authorises you to examine the oral part of the exams telc English C1 and English C2.
The license is valid for three years.
To renew the license, you need to reattend an examiner training course.